- The Electronic Game Of Strategy & Suspense
- Every Move Becomes A Calculated Risk
- Electronic Lights And Sounds Signal Victory Or Defeat
- Vintage Board Game For 2 Players (Ages 8 To Adult)
- Copyright 1980 Ideal Toy Corporation
Editorial Review: Each player commands an army of 21 pieces - from Five Star General to Private - including 2 powerful Secret Agents. You must capture your opponent's flag or manuever your own flag to his front row to win. Using strategy - and courage - you position your army for battle. An attack is made! Your piece is challenged when your piece and an enemy piece occupy the same square. The AMAZING COMPUTER goes into action. It electronically signals - with light and sound - which piece is the victor. That piece wins the position. The defeated piece is removed from play. Because the strength of each piece is hidden, suspense builds with every move.